31 December 2016

marriage


so many weddings this winter!
I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid around Christmas twice!
YAY.
Holly was my roommate at BYU Idaho.
Her wedding took place at the Oakland Temple. 
Her reception was than held in her own home.
Crazy stressful I know.
I can't even tell you how many christmas bulbs i hung up on their tree.
holly and ben jossie wedding.
Holly 

Bridesmaids in california
Bridesmaids 
After Christmas my second mission companion, Sister Paige Honey, got married! 
Oh gosh I love her. We had so much fun in South Anchorage Alaska. 
She and her new husband Sean were married in the Salt Lake Temple. 
Her reception was than held at Wheeler Farm! 
Bridesmaid in Salt lake City at the Salt Lake Temple.
Bridesmaid with Paige Honey 

It's such a blessing to have so many friends get married!
Each of my friends were married in the Temple.
To learn more about why mormons marry in the temple follow this link
My cute friend, Taylor, just got engaged. 
Here we go June!