23 December 2016

bucket list

This time of year has me thinking about things I'd like to eventually accomplish in my life-time. 
life goals? i guess you could say. 
things/ experiences I don't want to live without 
this bucket list is focused solely on what i can accomplish alone. 

serve an LDS mission 
receive my degree in Aerospace Technology 
visit Machu Picchu 



travel to India
to a humanitarian trip in Africa
own a home

be debt free
learn Norwegian
live in Norway (2017)
learn self defense
participate in a polar bear plunge

 shoot a deer 

learn to drive stick 
microblade them brows
Read Book of Mormon in one week
ride a mechanical bull
ride in a helicopter
become a licensed pilot 



visit four corners
hike all major Utah Hikes
visit Stockholm Sweden Temple
Visit China and Japan
Hike to Base camp of Mt. Everest
actually have a set of abs.


so those are just a few of the things i'd like to accomplish 

( all these photos are from Pinterest)