26 October 2015

Zone meeting, Sisters Training, & the Parkers October 12, 2015

We had Zone meeting this week. (That's just where all the missionaries in Wasilla & Palmer come together for some additional training.) Its always a lot of fun!! The Zone Leaders will tell us some new rules/ reminders to remember & follow. 

We also had Sisters Training. We traveled to South Anchorage (45 min drive.). Sisters Training is when all the sisters in the mission come together. (either in person or through Skype.) This time they focused on Charity. I love Sisters training. We only have about 24 sisters in our mission. So we've got to stay together! 

We also were able to reconnect with the Parkers. They've been super busy because of summer & school starting. But we're excited to start teaching them again. And have set up an appointment for next week. I can't wait! 

We also attended the ward's Young Women in Excellence. Which is when they welcome the girls turning 12 into Young Womens & talk about the purpose of the program. Shortest YW in excellence i've ever attended, 25-35 mins. It was really good! I love the youth :) 

I hope you all have had a chance to listen to Conference. My favorite talks were by Elder Robert D. Hales, "Meeting the Challenges of Today's World." & President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, "My Summer with Great Aunt Rose." Enjoy! 

I love you all! I hope you are all doing well. 

pictures: 
Wasilla Landscape 
Sister Bangerter & I. (sorry for all the timer photos!!)