05 October 2015

Transfers, General conference, & Cora set a date!!

We had transfers!! I'm back with Sister Bangerter. And we're taking over Colony ;) 

Cora set a baptismal date!!! OCTOBER 24 :)  I am way EXCITED!!! She's getting baptized the same day as her cute nicece, Audrey. We're meeting with her later this week to figure out all the details. She is on fire!! 

General Confernce ( happens every 6 months & is when the Living Prophet, Thomas S. Monson & the Apostles speak.) was on saturday &sunday. Fran was able to come to one of the sessions. It was so cute! Every once in a while we'd hear her say "YES!" during the General Women's session she'd throw her hands up in the air. (its how she grew up.) 

I also participated in a musical number for transfers. We (Sister McGraw, Elder Brock, & I.) sand "Joseph Smith's First Prayer" to the tune of "Come Thou Fount". I'd say it went pretty well. Considering we didn't have much time to practice & we sang occapella. 

I also hit 13 months :) 

pictures: 

Cute Sister Farmer is headed home! 

The Sisters I came out with, along with President & Sister Robinson.