15 August 2015

August 3rd, Earthquake, Oatmeal, Temple, & 2 New Investigators

We felt an earthquake on Tuesday!! It was a 6.2. Luckily there was no damage. We were actually eating dinner at the time. It was quite exciting! 

We had the privilege to attend the temple this week!! Which is super exciting. If you're lucky you get the chance to attend every 6 weeks! I sadly haven't been able to go in 3 months :( I love the temple! I love the spirit you can feel in there. Even just being on the grounds can bring so much comfort in times of trials & even just the jolly good times.

We also picked up 2 new investigators!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! The Klines. We had the chance to teach them the Restoration. Today we get to return and teach them the Plan of Salvation. (Where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going.) 

We also got to see Tomi, the Parkers, and meet with Lisa. Lisa is a former investigator... She may have bed bugs & schizophrenia.... I think the bed bugs have been exterminated though because i didn't see any bites on her legs... she's really interesting. She told us about the voices in her head.... I'm not terribly worried about our safety. We're in the Lord's hands. 

Sadly my sickness has persisted this week. So I've been loving oatmeal & Gatorade! I've decided my favorite oatmeal is maple & brown sugar. And the best fruit & creme oatmeal is Strawberry. I hope you are all doing well! I love you all! :) 


photos: 
Our district at the temple. 
Sister McGee and I at the temple. (its been raining all week. hence the rain boots).