25 August 2015

August 17, 2015 Andrea's baptism, Medical life

We had the opportunity to witness Andrea's (Jewel Lake ward) baptism! It was wonderful. I was invited to sing in the choir as well. Andrea has never been so happy! In the few months that I didn't get to see her she has definitely changed. She seems so much more peaceful & happy :) The spirit was so strong! It was wonderful to see her & her family again.

As many of you know I have been sick for the past couple of weeks. Because of my condition I have been sent to SLC for better medical care and will be returning to Alaska as soon as I am well.

I hope you are doing well. I am released but I am still a missionary! I hope you are all doing well. I love you all. Sorry if this was a Debbie downer.

You can still send mail to:

3250 strawberry rd.
anchorage AK 99502

pictures:
Andrea & her children at her baptism.
Sister Thacker in Wasilla, AK.
Sister Thacker at the Salt Lake Temple.