11 May 2015

Exchanges, Mother's Day, MLC, Service

We did a ton of service this week! Including cleaning out some ones storage bin, gardening, and cleaning up Fairbanks!

We also had Mission Leadership Conference. And that's
just where all the zone leaders, Sister training leaders, assistants to the president, and the Mission President & his wife get together and talk about how we can help the mission. We learned a lot! Its a 6 hour meeting.... Luckily there's a lunch break so that's nice. The meeting takes place in Anchorage. So Sister Landon and I paced in!

We also had trainer trainee meeting! Which is really fun :) We gave a training on the importance of talking to everyone. I think this applies to not just missionaries but everyone! How are we supposed to share the gospel if we never open our mouths? Makes it a tad hard.

We also went on exchanges. I just LOVE exchanges. They're so much fun! You always learn a lot from your companion. I stayed in 5th ward and Sister Fambrough came with me. She is just to cute.

Our ward also had a BBQ/ car wash for the scout fundraiser. That was so much fun :) I got to meet a lot of people i'd never met before.

Happy Mothers Day to all the women out there. I love Mothers day. It is a day especially to show appreciation to the women in your life. I love my Mom. She is really caring and kind.

I'm in 2 Nephi studying the Atonement. And I just love it!

photos:

Cleaning the storage unit!