03 March 2015

Transfer Calls, Self Defense, Waffle Night, Baptism!

Last p day we learned self defense! It was a lot of fun. 

We did a lot of service this week. Helping Sis Meabon, Sis Whittington, and the office. 
Sis Whittington had us help her lift her 65 corvette up on jacks. We involved the Elders in our district.... it was definitely interesting! 

We received our transfer calls!! Sis Landon is going to Fairbanks. I am staying in Jewel Lake with Sister Bangerter. 

The ward had a waffle night! There was a great turn out. A couple of less actives came!! Although later that night was not the best. Something I ate upset my stomach. So poor Sis Landon woke up at 230 am to me barfing.... awkward! But i'm doing well now :) 

Justin who Sis Harrison and I found in Inlet view got baptized!!! We had to refer him to Elders up in eagle river. I called President to ask permission if we could attend. I thought he'd say no. But he said yes!!!! It was awesome:) 

This week was pretty great! Can you believe it's March?? 

Remember the Book is blue, the Church is true, and Moroni is still on top!!!