09 February 2015

January 29, 2015

WE HAVE TWO BAPTISMS ON SATURDAY!!!!! Donovon and Jameson Price. 

Our ward held it's Ice Cream Social! Lots of active showed up- about 60. 

We had transfers. I watched Sister Honey and some close missionary friends give thier final testimony. Which is sad. But i'm happy for them. They were all successful missionaries. 

Held Sister training in which I trained on having Reverence when seeking revelation. And reverence can be all sorts of things. Such as just being reverent in speaking on sacred objects, thinking good thoughts, and so forth. 

We unfortueltly had to drop an investigator, Evelyn. She isn't exactly accountable.... She'd forget all our appts. 

Thursday we had 5 lessons! 

And all Week sister Landon and I just been getting to know the ward :) 

Hope you all are having a marvelous day! 
Ready your Book of Mormon I promise blessings will come! 

love you all 




pics: 

we finally hit negatives! 
Sister Landon and I