16 February 2015

Jack's baptism, Valentines day, Iditarod service!!!

JACK WAS BAPTIZED!!!! He's an investigator i taught in my last area. I am so happy for him! The service was amazing.

We also helped out with the Iditarod! We put straw into bags and stacked them on palettes. Needless to say my back will be sore for dayssss! But well worth it.

This less active we have been trying to see for like FOREVER we finally saw! YAY for Sis Heiner, she set up an appointment for us. We taught Thelma about the Holy Ghost AND she came to CHURCH!!!! Miracles I tell ya.

We also caroled to people and practiced a song for the upcoming transfer meeting.

Needless to say that i have felt the Lord's hand in my life. This week has been truly amazing! We are so blessed.


Also. forgetful me. I left my camera in the apartment charging. so no photos this week. Which is terribly depressing :(  but tons next week!!!

Love you all! Thanks for all the support.