09 February 2015

Exchanges, car probs, zone meeting, and Jack's baptism!!!

This week has been crazy and just full of miracles!! 

Andrea (investigator, and mother of Donavan & Jameson) came to church!!! TJ (jenny's boyfriend) came to church (and now a potential investigator!). It's amazing :) 

We had car problems this week our borrowed car needed a new windshield so i got to spend time in my old area, Inlet View. Granted we just went to the library so that Sis Landon could work on her schooling for fall (BYU-I). I miss inlet view! But love Jewel lake. 

Exchanges: I stayed in Jewel lake and Sis Watts came. We had a blast!! so many awkward run ins with people but we had great success - 5 lessons! 

We also had zone meeting :) W
e learned about having real intent. Not just doing things just to do them. I think we all run through the motions but when we really focus than we can see the big picture and have a better view of our lives. We also took a group photo out in the cold. (sadly i don't have a copy :( ) 

JACK FROM INLET VIEW IS GETTIN BAPTIZED ON VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!! I can not wait. 

We also are helping with the Iditarod on thursday

Also 3 is weeks ago Sis Honey and I sang at the MLK memorial. There is a recording on YOUTUBE called "local 100 voices mormon choir" by Thomas Wardhaugh and you can even see me! if you look at the conductor there is a tiny white head on his left shoulder in the front row wearing a purple shirt and black skirt. That's me!!! 

Hope you all had a good week! 

How did the 5 acts of service go???



pictures: 
Sis Watts and I on exchanges. 
I saw a moose!